Thursday, September 17, 2009

Vintage Bicycle Before and After...part 2 ~

I posted this bicycle right after I got it fixed up this summer,
but I have had several comments about it lately
so I thought I would share it again.
This is what it looks like today.
I love how the greenery and flowers have grown so much
over the summer...
...and the vinca grew down to the ground~
The above photo and the next two were taken just
after I attached the basket and planted the flowers
earlier in the summer~
I purchased the basket at a garage sale for either 50 cents or $1.00...can't remember for sure...lol ~ My freshly painted bicycle... thank you hubby!
Original state of bicycle before painting...
I
Love
how it turned out! Blessings~

3 comments:

Deb said...

Love your vintage bicycle!

Splendid Little Stars said...

It IS great! Thanks for the update!

★Carol★ said...

I love old bikes that are painted all one color, and your white one is gorgeous! I have a red one!