Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day Trip to Tecumseh, Michigan ~

Popluation: 8,574
Median Age: 36.4
Hubby and I went to Tecumseh, Michigan today
to attend a flea market and
also a few stores in a neighboring town~

If I HAD
to live in a town... I would want it to be like this one~

Gorgeous street lights and
hanging baskets were
everywhere ~
Even the guardrails over the rivers had planters full of gorgeous flowers ~ Huge plants on the corners of each street along with other flowers~
Cheeses and wines in a charming European atmosphere ~
Little bistro tables and chairs outside of small shops ~
The Daily Grind
looked very interesting,
but unfortunately they were closed~
A house downtown that definitely caught my attention...
A very beautiful and
picturesque
{charming or quaint in appearance}
town for
a person to settle down in.

I will share some goodies that I found this weekend
as the week ahead progresses~ Blessings~

10 comments:

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Everything was so lovely... I was home all day. Baked that pecan pie and we just finished having a piece after we came home from church. Have a great weekend...

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Oh my gosh Sandi ~ I want to move there ~ that is the cutest town I have ever seen !!

Irene said...

Love that house. I would have stopped too. thanks for sharing.

Miss Gracie's House said...

I soo want to visit...what a quaint town!
Rene'

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

What a cute town. Did you buy anything fun at the flea?

Karen said...

What a gorgeous house!

Kim said...

Looks like a fun place to visit Sandi. I too would love to live in such a charming little town someday. And that house is just to cute. I could totally see myself living in a house like that someday (probably would need to win a lottery though for that to happen).

Can't wait to see the new goodies you found.

Enjoy the rest of your long holiday weekend!!

June said...

Hi Sandi,
I have your room ready!
This town looks like just the kind of place that would be fun to live in. I could be happy in that cute little pink house that's for sure. Town's like this usually have such a neat sense of community. You can see it in the way they keep it up.
I hope you found some fun stuff at the fleamarket. Can't wait to see.
Hugs,
June

Lady Pamela said...

Too bad the Daily Grind was closed. I did look interesting.
Tecumseh was the name of the school my Dad attended in Vancouver, B.C. - a verrry long time ago. It is a heritage site now.

Ms. Fiddlesticks said...

I am in Michigan this week from Georgia. In the UP. I will look this nice town up and see how far I am from there.