Saturday, May 2, 2009

Altered Pillow~

Have you been to the blog *DREAM IN CREAM*? I have loved the pillows on their site ever since I visited so I decided to make my version. This is my first attempt and I love how it turned out ~
I added an old lace piece, vintage photograph and a piece of 1894 ledger paper~ A vintage millinery flower ~ An old button and lace~
We are going to a park today to spend some time with our son and 2 year old granddaughter and I hope to get some nice spring pictures.(if it warms up) Have a blessed day ~

5 comments:

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Oh Sandi... I have been gathering some things to make a pillow or two also. I saw one of the other bloggers had made some lovely ones with the lttle pouches... Yours is so lovely.... I love making pillows.... Have a wonderful day at the park... I am going out to the sun and lay in it as soon as I grab some lunch...

Cottage Panache said...

Just found your beautiful blog. I am but a novice at this blogging. When I take a break I now enjoy reading blogs and try to search out for new ones when I can. So glad I found yours today.
Maureen
Cottage Panache Antiques

June said...

Oh Sandi, This pillow is lovely. You have got to make more and show them to us. Don't you just adore Tiina's blog? Yes I have loved her pillows since the first time I saw them. I loved the ideas in your previous post. Absolutely love the chicken nesting box idea. Now I've got to try to find one of those. Thank you so much for your sweet comments, I love it when you visit. I hope you had a great day at the park with your grand one.
Hugs, June

Anonymous said...

Sandi, I absolutely love it. It is everything that speaks to me...colors...textures...and the finds you included! Fabulous!

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous pillow. You are so talented.