Thursday, May 14, 2009

Simple Makeover ~

I purchased this gorgeous frame at a garage sale up the road and revamped it. It was just the frame...dirt and all with no glass ~
I scrubbed and scrubbed...taking off layers of dirt ~ Then I printed out this blessing in sepia toned ink on ivory cardstock and added a rubber stamped image of a rose spray along with some glass. I am going to put it in my entry way ~
Love how it turned out ~

(sorry the pictures aren't more clear...not great lighting when I took them)

May you be blessed today ~

4 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Sandi ~
That is just gorgeous !! I love old frames ~

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Hi Sandi. I do go to Mullberry Cottage when I am in Bryan... I haven't been there for awhile... She does have some cute items and she is a very nice lady.... We got rain.... The wind is shredding the leaves on the trees and the helicopers are coming down everywhere but it looks as though none has fallen from the trees when you look up... yikes.

The Victorian Parlor said...

It's gorgeous! I love the saying and the frame is lovely. Thanks for visiting my blog-I look forward to taking tea with you on June 6th!

Blessings,

Kim

Miss Gracie's House said...

Sandi,
Trying to caught up but I just keep getting more behind...Lovely thought, lovely photos, just lovliness. Happy to hear you had a special Mother's Day.
Rene'