Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Teacup Tuesday and Paint ~

Kim over at Shabby Pink and Pretty asked me to join in Teacup Tuesday last week and I almost totally forgot today! I used to own a zillion teacups and saucers, teapots and lots of things related to tea, but I have since sold a lot of them and only kept a few that I just can't part with. This set is one of them. I love it's gorgeous delicate pattern ~ This is what I have been busy doing that I almost missed Teacup Tuesday...better late than never I guess...LOL I really don't mind painting , but I can do without the whole process of getting ready to paint...taping off, cutting in, moving everything out of the room etc...by the time I start actually painting I am tired! ~
My favorite color of paint right now...it is called *SUMMER LINEN*...just the name alone would get me to buy it. LOL I painted my entry way this color a few years ago and thankfully held onto the paint chip because they don't have it anymore...but I took my paint chip in and had it mixed and it is spot on! ~ I hope you have a wonderful day today...it is gorgeous here in Michigan~ Blessings~

5 comments:

June said...

Hi Sandi, Such lovely china. I love any china that has flowers on it. I wish Mich wasn't so far from Idaho, cause I would come over and help and then maybe you would come help me next week. I am painting my bedroom among other things outside. I hate to paint alone.
Hugs, June

Lady Pamela said...

Funny, I like to choose paint colour by the name, too. ;)

Katie said...

Hi Sandi, truly better late than never! Happy Teacup Tuesday.

Love your paint! It is tiring, but what a great feeling when it's done.

Kim said...

Hi Sandi,

I'm so happy that you joined me for Teacup Tuesday this week. Your teacup is just lovely. I adore the soft pastel colors of it and the shape of it is somewhat different than what I normally see. I'm glad you kept some of your favorite teacups and didn't get rid of all of them. Life without teacups would be very sad.

Oh, by the way, I found a small china pitcher in an antique shop a few weeks ago that I believe has the same floral pattern as the china pieces in you blog banner. I will be showing it in a future post.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your week. Now, I'm off to see some more pretty teacups.

Kim

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Sandi!!! I'd LOVE to know the paint formula...is it a creamy white??? Gorgeous! xxoo, Dawn