Monday, May 11, 2009

Gorgeous Antique Frame ~

First of all these are not *PRETTY* pictures , but I had to share my latest goodies with you that I found at a couple garage sales on Saturday.

A huge old frame , doilies and candleholders ~
I *LOVE* this frame! It was only $1.00 at a Faith Mennonite School rummage sale ~ My plan is to paint it cream or white so I will definitely have a *PRETTY* photo to share with you later. The doilies and candleholders were only 25-50 cents each. I didn't even spend $5 total and I also purchased some paper doilies that are not in the picture.
I love to go to garage sales especially when I find some wonderful antique items for a little of nothing. Speaking of...I am planning on having a garage sale here soon so wish me luck. I have been digging out things from every knook and cranny in this house and I still have a lot of work to do!
Have a wonderful day filled with blessings~

4 comments:

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Sandi... The frame is beautiful and will lovely white or cream... Perfection....

Anonymous said...

Sandi that frame is an amazing find! Lovely! Wish I could come to your garage sale...I am sure I would find stuff I love!

June said...

Hi Sandi, Hey I'll give you $2.00 for the frame. OK, I'll give you $10.00.lol It is just what I love. Good job. It will be wonderful painted. I can't wait to see how it turns out.
Hugs to you,
June

Lady Pamela said...

Hi Sandi -
Great treasure hunting! I get so excited when I find a bargain. I'm with Alicew, I wish I could come to your garage sale. THAT would be alot of fun.