Friday, May 29, 2009

I Have A Plan... ~

...now lets see if the plan comes to fruition. I purchased this old bicycle a few years ago with plans of taking parts of my pink childhood bicycle and remaking it as I remembered it when I was small. Fast forward to now and that has not happened. Pink bicycle parts are still in my potting shed. One of these days (or years) it *WILL* happen, but....for *NOW*...a slightly different plan~

I got hubby to attack this bike with white spray paint (photo was taken in the process)...
I told you...I have a plan...
saw it in someone elses yard a few years ago. More to come soon IF this turns out like I hope it does! Stay tuned ~

On a different note did any of you watch the National Spelling Bee on TV last night?? Oh my goodness! 8th graders spelling words I have never even heard of ... antonomasia,bouquiniste,orifliamme,guayabera,isagoge,

sophrosyne,maecenas... enough to make a person quake in their shoes...at least I would be if someone threw those words at me and I consider myself a good speller! The winning word was Laodicean...now that word I COULD have spelled because it is in the Bible! Go figure! There are some smart kids out there. Have a wonderful Friday~ Blessings~

4 comments:

Dogbert said...

This blue was not bad. :-)
Do you keep the tires black or white?

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch the Spelling Bee but I have kept up on it!! I always thought I was a pretty good speller but those kids put me to shame.....
Good luck with your "bike project"!
Have a Great Day!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Maisy said...

it happens sometimes. no big deal. maybe tomorrow???
happy weekend!

Lisa said...

yes the spelling bee was amazing! Your bike is great! I want a pink bike! Thanks for visiting me. I will be sure to post my curtains when done. Mom is on vacation so she should get them done this week! I'm excited! Can't wait to see your finished bike!
Hugs,Lisa