Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Fairy Tea Party ~

I can't believe that my darling granddaughter Allysha will turn 10 years old this week. Her mommy had a fairy tea party for her and a friend on Saturday and I just had to share the pictures that she emailed to me. A lot of detail and effort went into this party and Allysha was on cloud nine! She loved it and so did her friend~ Egg salad sandwiches, fruit salad, tiny cream puffs and punch with strawberries inside...oh yes and we can't forget the mint leaves that were in the punch too~
Two little fairies taking tea together~
Her mommy made this cake too. Isn't it so pretty~
My Allysha looking so grown up...where did the years go?
You can't have a fairy party without bubbles ~
Two adorable fairies that had a day to remember. Wish I could have been there...
Blessings~

6 comments:

Feedsack Fantasy said...

How simply precious ... everything was just perfect. And, such a pretty young lady ... Happy Birthday to both of you.
TTFN ~ Marydon

June said...

Hello Sandi,
What a precious tea party! Your granddaughter is beautiful. How awesome that her mother made this memory for her (and her friend). Everthing looks fairy perfect. I still believe in fairies, do you?
Hugs,
June

Lisa said...

Lovely!!! Your cake is just amazing! I know you guys had a blast!
Hugs, Lisa

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

Brings back memories of my daughter's 10th - we had her 10th party in our brand new home - she's now 21. How did it go by so fast...

Miss Gracie's House said...

What a perfectly delightful party-one I'm sure she will have precious memories of!
Rene'

quiltlion said...

How cute! My daughter for her sweet sixteen had a fairy garden party! Even the guys had fun with their wings! Lyn G