Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother...Then and Now ~

Happy Mothers Day to all you Mothers out there in blogland. And for those of you who long to be mothers and it just hasn't happened yet, my prayers go out to you ~

My Mother... Sharon Joan Good

This is my adorable mother and her brother Dallas when they were small ~
Another photograph of mom and Dallas~ Love this dress! Wonder where it is now ~
Mom on her high school graduation day ~
Mom and dad on their wedding day~
Easter Sunday 1965...I am on the right ~
My mother today as beautiful as ever ~
She loves me unconditionally...
She prays for me every day...
She prays for my children and their children...
She gives and gives and gives some more...
She has a steadfast unwavering faith...
She loves her Heavenly Father...
She laughs with me...
She cries with me...
She is my biggest fan...

Today I celebrate you ~
I love you mom!
Your DD ~

7 comments:

Maisy said...

Sandi~
That is so sweet. What a wonderful role model she has been for you.
You are both so lucky to have each other.
PS. and she's so beautiful!!

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Sandi.. Lovely post to your mother...

Anonymous said...

Your mother is beautiful Sandi! I loved each picture! That top one is adorable! Mothers are a treasure and we have certainly been blessed haven't we? Enjoy your day and Happy Mother's Day to you Sandi!

Kim said...

Happy Mothers Day to both you and your beautiful Mother. Have a wonderful day.

Stop by my blog when you get a chance. I posted a few pictures of the rose china pitcher I found in antique store a few weeks ago. It matches the rose china creamer on you blog header...:)

Hope you will be joining me for Teacup Tuesday again this week.

June said...

Hi Sandi,
What a lovely tribute to a lovely lady. I love all those great photos of your mom. I love the Easter one. You all look so chic.
Hugs, June
Happy Day

Amanda Kaake said...

That is so wonderful! I don't know her as a mom, but as a grandmother, I couldn't have asked for better. I love you and you both very mucH:)

Lady Pamela said...

Hi Sandi
I had a lovely day today. Hope you did too.