Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Beauty in the Details ~

Can you tell what colors I am inspired by today? I am loving soft greens at the moment. This is Crabtree and Evelyn "Lettuce" soap. I love how it has crackled from use. My mom asked me if I did something to make it that way. Well...I guess so...I washed my hands with it?? LOL Love the colors in this beaded candle ring ~ Silk flower petals that my granddaughter was supposed to throw at my daughter's wedding a few years ago, but she forgot. So I got to keep them...yay! What is inspiring you today? I hope you are just bursting with inspiration and new ideas to share with all of us. Blessings~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the color treat, Sandi! What's inspiring me today? You are! I mentioned you in my blog post today! ♥

Maisy said...

i too love green. all shades of it.