Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ivory Dreams ~

I am enamored with neutral colors lately. I love this candleholder ...I purchased it new at Home Goods several months ago. Love the vintage corsage also~
I stopped at a garage sale last weekend at 3 pm on a Saturday and could not believe this old lace was still there! I paid $2.00 for the whole lot. There are yards of it on two old cardboard pieces.
My dear friend and I went greenhouse hopping today and she brought me this ribbon. What a nice surprise! Three spools of it for a total of 30 yards!! I love it! Thank you pookie!
Part of the decor in my newly painted back porch/entry way~
I just noticed the tiny candle on that large candleholder. It was the only candle within reach at the time and I intended to change it for a larger one and forgot. Just imagine that it is larger and looks better ~ LOL
The lace in this photo hides our black washer hoses and red faucets ~
I am still working on finishing touches on the porch, but I love how it is coming along. Have a wonderful day.
Blessings~

6 comments:

June said...

Hello Sandi, I love these ivories as well. Man, did you score on that lace or what?! Your porch looks wonderful. We just redid ours last summer. It makes it so much nicer to do the laundry, don't ya think?

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Sandi... hope the rain hasn't dampened your spirit and it seems not to have cause you are like that bunnie and just keep on goin'... I think I might be in need of those energizer batteries....I love cream.....

Maisy said...

I'm also loving ivory. I call it vanilla ice cream. Sound pretty good right. For some reason all my colors are described by food.
At one point I was having a few room sin my house painted and I said to the painter...."I want different shades of coffee with cream".
Now you know where my head is :)

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

What beautiful finds, Sandi.
I agree the neutrals are just lovely and so soothing. I absolutely LOVE all that lace, what a great find you have in giving that to you. Have a wonderful weekend!
xo~Tracie

Miss Gracie's House said...

me, too. I'm hoping to start transforming my home now that the busyness is over:)...What a treasure in that lace!
Rene'

Anonymous said...

Well you know I love it all Sandi! Gorgeous!