Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hmm....Dancing Sandwiches??

This is one of those signs that leaves you scratching your head and laughing! We spent the past few days at my daughters place up near Flint, Michigan and I took a picture of this sign to share with you for a good laugh. We passed it several times and wondered what they would say if we stopped in and asked to see those "dancing sandwiches". LOL

We also went to the Flint Institute of Art on Saturday to see the AMAZING European Masterpiece paintings that are on display Nov.29th through March 8th. I tell you I was just literally in awe over these old paintings that are just too beautiful for words. And the size of some of them ....just huge! I have a new appreciation for the painters of these indescrible pieces and the talent they had. Most were from the 1500's through the 1800's and I so wished I could take pictures of them , but it was not allowed. You must go see them if you ever get a chance. Blessings!

1 comment:

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Hi Sandi... I think what happens is you go to BJ's Bar.... drink those coctails and you see dancing sandwiches....