Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cloth and Patina


I was wandering around blogland a few weeks ago and somehow ended up at ClothandPatina. I could tell right away that I loved Tammy's style. She has just started her blog so be sure and pop over and say hello. Tammy also has an Etsy store. Click here to go and see what amazing goodies that she has for sale.
{all photos on this post are from her Etsy store and are photographed by Tammy}


I love how she makes the most unique items from everyday treasures.

Don't you just love her tags? I would love to purchase some from her if she decides to make them to sell.

Such pretty bottles.

Now these are the cutest tart tins. I also make tart tins {ornaments, magnets etc.} and love to see how each one of us makes them our own wonderful way.





so , so pretty!


I could never make a key look this good! :)


more gorgeous bottles and labels.

loving this banner as well...I know...there is a LOT of love going on around here. ha!

These are what first drew me in to her shop. Pure elegance.
I asked Tammy to tell me a bit about herself and she very graciously obliged me:


I'm an easy going gal and mom of three that feels most comfortable when my hands are dirty or covered in paint. I'm at peace most when I am creating and try to reflect that in each piece I collect or create. Our days and lives can sometimes be stressful and it gives me great joy to bring beauty into our days and lives by adding a little elegance and charm to the unexpected.  I come from a family of artists, crafters and collectors and have been fortunate enough to have grown up in the middle of that type environment. Bringing all of that to my children has been a beautiful and rewarding journey that we all enjoy sharing in together.


What inspires you Tammy?


I am inspired by so many things, but have to say it is usually that little unexpected piece that would normally go unnoticed. It's the best feeling when you come across some little thing and your mind is already racing with the possibilities.


What influenced you to start a blog?


A blog is something that I have wanted to do for so so long but unfortunately life has always gotten in the way. I am determined though to get it up and going and hopefully create a place where I can share my loves and inspirations and will enjoy as others share theirs.


Thank you so much Tammy! It has been fun getting to know you.


                                 Be sure and stop over to welcome her and tell her hello!!








13 comments:

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

Thank you for turning me on to a new blog! ♥

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Oh my word Sandi ~ her shop is beautiful!!!
I am on my way over right now :)

Lynne said...

Sandi!
What a wonderful find! Thank you for sharing!
I finally received my package from you. There was a bit of mis~communication at our post office.
It was a joy to open! You are so talented!
I have placed the stamps in our kitchen! I will be doing a post about my kitchen once the floors are in!
~Lynne
[w/L]

Gypsea Nurse said...

Sandi~
Absolutely beautiful!
Thanks for sharing!
Smiles~

White Ironstone Cottage said...

Beautiful thanks for the fun interview
such pretty treasures
xxoo
Pam

Unknown said...

One of my friends send me her link weeks ago. Most inspiring and definitely my look. We all have good taste. Stop by and look at my pumpkins, tell me what you think. Blessings, Marta.

Donna Reyne' said...

The two of you have so much in common!
I love her style and the really adorable things she makes and sells!
Thanks Sandi!
Hugs,
Donna

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

What beautiful things . . . heading over there right now!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Always, always beautiful items on your blog, created by you or featured! Love stopping by!

andrea@townandprairie said...

The contrasting textures in these images is just too beautiful! andrea @ townandprairie

Unknown said...

i have long admired her shop and her creations! merci for letting us all get to know her a little better!

Ido said...

Tammy's creations are beautiful, thank you for introducing her to us!
Wishing you a great weekend!
XXX Ido

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Oh what pretty treasures!
Thanks for the heads up Sandi!!