Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yummy Salad ~

I rarely do two posts in one day , but I made myself a delicious salad for lunch and wanted to share it with you. I also made it for Easter to take to my moms (only I used mandarin oranges then) and it was a hit. I love it!
I used mixed greens (mixed a head of lettuce with a bag of spring mix), chopped up some orange segments, tossed in some cranberry craisins and a few chopped toasted pecans. Topped it all with Marzetti Poppy Seed Dressing...so good!!
This is what was left of my salad before I realized I needed to take a picture of the finished product. You know how all the goodies stay at the bottom of the bowl so I have a lot of nuts and craisins in this picture. I hurried and took the picture before I ate it all up othewise I would have had to make me another one...hmmm maybe I should have. :) Blessings ~

2 comments:

Maisy said...

wow..that looks YUMMY!!!

Lady Pamela said...

Thanks for stopping by. Glad you liked the magazine holders.
I made the banner myself with the help from a website http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/blogheader.php
It was pretty easy and fun to do.