Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Marathon...

definition:
any long and arduous undertaking

arduous
definition:
characterized by effort to the point of exhaustion

this grandma:
arduous...marathon...today

I knew I was in trouble when my dear
Annika arrived and I witnessed this a few
minutes later...
yep...one busy , exhausting day.

this face just says it all

let's sprinkle a little of gma's shredded paper around
in the water...
out of the water...
water on the floor...
water on the cupboard.

bored with water...lets play with buttons

done with buttons...moving on to paper

putting page markers into
candleholders and teacups...
ran out of page markers fast
so that didn't last long.

okay I will give grandma a little breather
because I think gma looks a little tired.

whoa...she found my bed.

trying to do a somersault...

Do I have to stop????

One last hurrah!!

...and these were just a very few of this little gals
antics today. She succeeded in wearing me out again.

No these were not staged photos...
they were literally
grab the camera and snap a picture

and...I didn't get the picture of all the flowers
she punched out of paper and I just let
them fall all over the floor. I was too tired
to care and she helped me sweep them up later.

{she really is a good little helper...just a busy beaver too}

It kept her occupied for a little while and that
is a good thing.

I think I will rest up tomorrow...
blessings~

10 comments:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

I can hear her giggling now! Thanks for the smile today!!

Anonymous said...

Eeek! What a cutie! My turn is coming soon! ♥

Donna said...

Quick - take our her batteries! LOL.

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

I know that feeling ~ after My Grands leave, I usually Nap First, Straighten Up LATER.....
She's Adorable!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Oh my! She is a sweetie but I can tell she had way too much fun! HA! Just smile and breathe! :) Tammy

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Oh Sandi... I am chuckling and I know it's not funny... It is exausting... you have to entertain every minute... If she wasn't so darn cute you would have to think twice about the challenge... Rest up... She'll be back....

Miss Gracie's House said...

Oh, I'm tired just peeking in:) she is so cute but boy does she look full of vinegar too...just the right combo!
DH is finished with his procedure...all went well...we're waiting to be released and I'm de-stressing...
Rene

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Oooh, I've SOOO been there, done that....just this past week, toO!

She is so adorable, I'm sure you will be ready to keep her all over again in just a matter of days!!

BIg Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

June said...

Isn't it astounding how busy they can be Sandi? Your little one just melts my heart.
hugs

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

What a LOT of fun for her...but you and I know that YOUNG children are for YOUNG mothers to deal with for long periods of time....
( Laughing )

She is just delightful...gosh she was having fun...wonderful memories for you both.

Rose