Sunday, October 16, 2011

Joyeux Noel...a little early! :)

I found an Etsy shop called EAB designs that I just fell in love with a few weeks ago. I immediately
purchased one of the linen  Joyeux Noel cones and was thrilled when it arrived.

 Julie adds a vintage french religious medal to each one and I think it is a perfect finishing touch. I  took photos from different angles and couldn't decide which ones to put on my post so you are getting all of them. Hope you don't mind. lol.
Very nice quality craftmanship ...love the scalloped top edge too. I added a bit of hydrangea for the pictures. When it gets closer to Christmas I will add some greens or other holiday decor.




Isn't it beautiful? 



This is the photo that I wanted to open my post with , but somehow it got put in the middle of the post. I tried to move it to no avail until I found it wayyyyyy at the bottom of my post underneath my signature.  So.....then I tried to move my signature back down and I blew it away. Yep...it is out there in cyberspace somewhere. hee hee.

.
Wishing each one of you a blessed Sunday~
xoxo,
Sandi



16 comments:

Connie (aka LOU) said...

I love it too! Absolutely don't mind all of the pictures with the different angles ~ will have to check out her store. Thanks!

Twinkle Terrior said...

Sandi - i love it too ! A little early is always welcome :) HAPPY SUNDAY oxox

Julie Marie said...

That is so pretty Sandi!... love the little medal on it too... xoxo Julie Marie

Susie said...

Sandi,
I love the cone !! Of course your little flower addision looks sweet. You kill me girl, cyberspace.lol. me too. I have a ton of things floating.:):):)Susie

Sonya Badgley said...

Hi Sandi,
Simply beautiful. The religious embellishment is perfect.
Thanks for sharing... Christmas is just around the corner!
xo,
Sonya

Unknown said...

...lol! you and i always seem to be in the same frame of mind!!
i have been creating a collection in the studio all week for ~ holiday 2011!!
yep! jeanne d'arc angel wings, flocked paper doves and a few other pretties...but perhaps i shall take a break and check these lovely cones out:)

btw your photo's are oh-so-lovely! soft, romantic, creative!
xo, Rosemary

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

woow this is so grogeous!
hugs, Mandy

Blessed Serendipity said...

So pretty Sandi. I love how you have displayed it.

hugs,
Danielle

Unknown said...

How gorgeous & I love the holy medal as a special touch, Sandi.

There is a parcel enroute to you, enjoy!

Have a beautiful week ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Okio B Designs said...

Sooooo pretty! And it's definitely not too early. I'm in an Xmas frame of mind too so I can totally relate!

Jeanine

andrea@townandprairie said...

Very romantic for the holidays! andrea@townandprairie

June said...

I LOVE your new cone Sandi, and I love the photos you took of it!
I loved the post of the beautiful pictures of your darling granddaughter. They are fabulous!
hugs from here...

Unknown said...

Soooooo Pinning!!

Karen said...

That is so cute! It is beautiful work too. Nice find!
xo~
Karen

Anonymous said...

i agree

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

You do share the best finds Sandi!