Thursday, September 13, 2012

For sale...


Just popping in quick to let you know that I am offering this gray linen blouse for sale.
I am asking $15 for it {plus $5 shipping}. Brand new without tags, size XL, brand
 Elena Solano, 55 % linen, 45% rayon, invisible zipper in back. I adore this top, but can't
 wear it since I have lost weight and have never even had a chance to wear it. I already
removed the tags so I can't take it back either. I thought I would give someone else the
opportunity to enjoy it.

{blouse is SOLD}


This pink rosebud dress above is now available in my Etsy shop as are the cards below
along with a few other goodies.

Happy Thursday!! I can see the weekend coming!! :)
Blessings~

1 comment:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Glad you sold your blouse...some lucky lady is going to look beautiful!