Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Vintage Barn Market


I wanted to share my friend Marian's store with you. She has rented out a partial store
in Delta, Ohio and named it
Vintage Barn Market.

She has transformed it beautifully!! I love her style, decor and amazing talent!!

{Sorry this photo is a little blurry, but I just had to include it. Yesterday when I was there someone
had purchased all the clay pots in the cubby so they are gone now}


I believe this gorgeous piece above has found a new home already. 


I love her attention to detail and all the nice pieces that she has to sell. I think my home needs
 a makeover. ha! If I was just starting out setting up house, I would come here for furniture!


Isn't the chalkboard saying soooooooo cute!!! Love it! I may have to steal it Marian!! ::)


French style...YES please! 


I love these bags!! I am afraid that I would be constantly broke if I lived any closer to this
 store. ha!


What a table! Look at the detail?? 


Sorry we have glare here, but a professional photographer I am not. Loving the old  fireplace
surround, the mirrors, oh... I just love it all!! 


Marian must work constantly because she is always taking new pieces in to replace the ones
that have sold. 


I fell in LOVE with this bench from the moment I saw it.


I love the table also, but it is too big for my house.  Just look at the detail on those legs!! I have never seen
 a table like this. So GORGEOUS!!

P.S. The bench now resides in my home. YIPPEE!!!!! 


Marian asked me to sell some of my treasures in her store so I was happy to oblige. 




One of my fun little glittery nests...



Marian and her hubby sure keep busy painting and they do an awesome job!


A beautiful beveled mirror!


I hope you enjoyed your visit to Vintage Barn Market today.  If you want to connect with Marian on
facebook you can click here.  Be sure and tell her that I sent you. :)
Happy Wednesday ~

PS Can I ask you for to bombard heaven for my daughters family please?? Life is so hard sometimes,
especially when you least expect it...:(

6 comments:

andrea@townandprairie said...

This is such a beautiful market! I'm in love with the fire place!

Unknown said...

Wow! Wish I lived closer. This is fabulous & such beautiful treasures to enjoy.

Best of luck to you both.

TTFN~
Hugs,
Marydon

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I love it all--the color on that first dresser is so pretty!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Sandi ~ thank you so much for sharing this Beautiful Shop!! So inspiring to me as I give my space a makeover!

Julie S. said...

Hi,
Beautiful stuff! I'm in LOVE with that first mint colored dresser! Can you tell me if it's been sold yet, and if not, how would I go about purchasing? Thanks so much!! bunnyfun75@yahoo.com

Lady Pamela said...

I LOVE this place. Congrats on your new bench.
Will be praying for your DD and her family. God knows.
*Hugs*