Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Online Garage Sale continues...Jeanne D Arc scarves added


I am continuing my online garage sale with a few more items since my previous post was such
a success.

This wooden angel is beautiful and is stamped "Moonlight and Roses...Marta E Peters" on the back.
She stands approx. 15.5 inches tall and is approx. 6 inches wide at the widest point.

Price for this beauty is $20 plus shipping.


It would make a perfect Christmas gift.


Next up are four Pottery Barn bird ornaments. These are so beautiful, but I have never used them so
I am passing them along for someone else to enjoy.

Gorgeous glitter {I believe it is glass glitter} along with heavy cardboard and paper details.

These measure approx.  6 and 1/4 inches tall by 3 and 1/4 inches across.

{They still have their original $8 each price sticker on them}

Selling these for $5 each plus shipping.




I just added this Jeanne D Arc scarf...well it isn't this specific one because this one is mine, but I do have another
white one exactly like this one and also a cream one. BRAND NEW items that have never been used.
$25 each plus shipping.

Just send me an email if you are interested in anything here or if you want more pictures.

Thank you!!

2 comments:

Elyse said...

very pretty!

(playing bloggy-catch-up)

happy december wishes

xo
elyse

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

That scarf looks so pretty, Sandi! Do you still have one available?