Saturday, December 23, 2017

A Peek Inside My Bedroom


A peek inside my bedroom that is far from perfect, but I love it.
I am finally getting a few things done and I also FINALLY found a
vintage, chippy mantle and snatched it up before anyone else could.
I have been looking for one for years that I could afford.
This was a steal at $50! It measures a whopping six feet wide, but
I managed to squesze it in my small bedroom and I love it!



Again not a perfect shot by far , but it is my humble home that
I love! I say it is never magazine perfect because we actually
live here! Lol



I bought a small throw rug for now, but I want to get a large
one in the color of the mantle...I think. What do you think?
Ideas would be great. 






After I hung the wreath inside the basket, I thought it would look better
Stained instead of painted white. Oh, the decisions! Lol


I hope you enjoyed your "peek". It's always a work in progress,
but I'm getting there.
Blessings and Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

It's so beautiful! Very restful and lovely -- who couldn't get a wonderful night's sleep there?

Merriest to you!

Anonymous said...

The white is so beautiful. I will be following you, I am enjoying your blog very much.