Wednesday, October 23, 2019

A Forest of Trees!

HELP! I'm living in a forest and I can't get out!!
HAHA!

Hubby has started making wood turned trees and they are absolutely beautiful! I have sold several
for Christmas gifts so I thought I would share them with you in case anyone is interested.

Each one is unique and they are also different sizes. I didn't have time to really stage them so I just took
a few photos. 

He amazes me. He has worked as a machinist with metal for over 40 years and this came
natural to him. His brother-in-law gave him a lathe and he loves playing around with it. One day I
said "you should try and make a tree" and the rest is history. He loves turning wood and that
is a 'good thing' as Martha says.

Has the GM strike hit your household? It just hit ours. His factory supplies parts for GM and this is
his first week of layoff. ugh. I sure hope they get this strike settled soon. In the meantime, he will
keep making trees. It keeps him busy and out of my hair. Just kidding!



Trees range from $20-$45 depending on size, base etc.

Give me a hollar if you think you might want one. My email link is on the left side of my page.
Happy Fall everyone!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh my...these are so unique, and beautiful!! What a great idea! I think you have a winner here.
Happy Wednesday.
Debbie
xo

Junkchiccottage said...

Sandi your hubby is so talented. These trees are so pretty. I am sure you will sell lots of these.
Hugs,
Kris