Sunday, February 8, 2009

More Vintage Pink Pretties ~

I took a couple pictures around the house of some more *PINK PRETTIES* to share with you since I missed Pink Saturday . We were away this weekend visiting my oldest son , wife and grandbaby and we had a wonderful time. We don't see them very often, so it was a absolute pleasure to spend some time with them. I told them we are always there just long enough for my granddaughter to start interacting with us and then we have to leave and come home again. She turned a year old in October and she is such a cutie! She jabbers non stop...it is just adorable!

I have decided there may be an "up" side to hubby starting 2nd shift this week. I really prefer first and so does he , but on the way home today I said, "Hey...you can help me with painting the stairway now since you will be home during the day". Of course he was thrilled *WINK...WINK*. Even if all he does is make sure the ladder doesn't fall that will be a big help for me! I do hope you had a wonderful weekend. Blessings~

1 comment:

Koleen said...

Hi Sandi! Glad you got to spend time with the grandbaby. Sorry to hear about your husband's hours being cut. That is exactly what happened to me about two months ago. I got cut a day a week. You don't miss it till you don't have it. But, we are managing okay. Love your pink!