Thursday, February 26, 2009

Birds, Bookmarks & Wreaths ~

I LOVE this wreath! I can't remember if I have shared it before, but it is a beauty! I received this from my best friend for my birthday a couple years ago and I decided today that I am decorating for Spring whether it has arrived or not. Maybe if I do that it will come sooner?? We can only hope right...LOL ! She decorated this wreath and inside the bottom of it is the sweetest nest with three little eggs...just precious and I love the colors!
Inside the wreath at the bottom is this sweet little nest with three eggs in it...too cute!
I have been working on making some "bird themed" items and I like how these bookmarks and little tag turned out. I used a paint sample to make the little bird tag that says, Home Tweet Home...trying to use things I already have here on hand. Very simple, but lovely ~
I am hoping that the antique store that is going out of business still has the very old nest for $1.00 when they open up in March. I intended to get it last fall and I forgot, but it was one of the last days before they closed so I am hopeful...Happy Spring a little early! Blessings ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning wreath Sandi!

And I LOVE your newest creations...so cute...!

Hope you get your little nest...

Amanda Kaake said...

Very pretty! It makes me think of spring:)