Friday, July 24, 2009

A Little Visitor ~

I have a special little visitor today
whom I love very much ~
Bet you can't guess who... Her and I were in town today and all of a sudden my car started honking. She had pushed the panic button on my keys. Response of my little visitor: " that is loud...it goes beep , beep , beep, beep... She had to tell her daddy all about it when she got back to our house. She is
so very sweet
and
so very loved~
Blessings~
Update: Later today I noticed my darling little visitor
had our garage door opener in the house and was just
pushing the button over and over.
I didn't really think about what she was doing
until her daddy came running in and said "Annika...what are you doing"...
Apparantly the door was going up and down and up and down...
tee hee...too cute!
At least no one was trying to drive in the garage!!

9 comments:

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Awwww, what sweet little hands and feet! So precious!
:)
~Becca~

Anonymous said...

Oh how precious are those little hands and feet...love the pretty nailpolish on them ;) What a sweetie ;)

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Sandi. If those aren't the most precious little hands and feet...you just want to kiss them!!! Grandbabies are angels...xxoo, Dawn

blushing rose said...

Oh, I know who YOU spoiled! What a good time you had, also. Love the pics, Sandi ... Hugs, TTFN ~Marydon

BEEP! BEEP!

Sweet Old Vintage said...

The wonderful gift of family.... Can you imagine life without them? She is a precious little girl, and a very fortunate little girl who has the love of a family....

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

How funny! You better watch that little visitor, she sure keeps you on your toes. Speaking of toes, hers are darling. I remember when my daughter used to want me to paint hers pretty like that. Have a lovely day, Sandi (know you are ;) Oh yes, I'll get your room ready as soon as my shoulders recover from the event!
Happy weekend... is that a horn I hear?
xo~Tracie

Miss Gracie's House said...

Such kissable little toes! Have fun!
Rene'

Lisa said...

OH!! Love the fingers and toes!!! Our little cup cake doesn't go long with no toe nail polish!! Baby toes are one of my favorite things!
Hugs, Lisa

Seawashed said...

So darling...those tiny toes are kissable! Thank you for stopping by and blessing me with a sweet thought. HE loves us! Oh, so much. Enjoy your lil visitor.