Monday, August 3, 2009

Mini Getaway...Part Three ~

I promised you a few more photos of our getaway at the
and I had to include the breakfast.
First they brought us a plate of banana bread
and a large bowl of mixed fruit...
Strawberries,black raspberries
{or blackberries - not sure which},
grapes,cantaloupe and blueberries.
SO YUMMY~
This is how the banana bread was presented to us.
So pretty~ Next they brought out Belgian waffles, bacon,
cottage potatoes, orange juice and coffee.
It was all so delicious!
{bummed that I didn't get pictures of all the food}
We ate in this dining room. at the table in front of the window~
This is the coffee bar behind part of an old piano.
Unique and neat idea~
Just look at these fabulous legs on the piano. GORGEOUS~
This room just off of the dining room houses a gift shop
which is kept stocked with lots of goodies.
If you are ever in the area you must check them out...
I know you will love it as much as we did~ Blessings~

6 comments:

Amanda Kaake said...

Mmm, the food looks delicious! Yes you should have gotten more pictures. rofl! So glad you enjoyed your stay!

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Good Morning Sandi... just very lovely B and B

The Victorian Parlor said...

That breakfast sounds wonderful! I checked out the website yesterday and it is truly a beautiful place!

Blessings,

Kim

Unknown said...

Looks like a wonderful place!!

:) T

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

Oh my, this makes me want to get away from it all..... I have so enjoyed these B&B pics!

Lady Pamela said...

Hi Sandi,
We are back from vacation. I have just finished catching up on your posts. Soooo glad that your Dad is doing better. God is good.