Thursday, November 29, 2012

Working my fingers to the bone!


I am still here..really I am!! I realize it has been two weeks since I posted , but I have
been a busy little beaver. Trying to get ready for the holiday bazaar that I am in
on Saturday. Ready or not here I come!! lol

I found this pretty burlap at JoAnn Fabric so purchased a bit of it to make some stockings.


I loved embellishing these burlap bags ~

I made all kinds of tags...these are just a few.

You would think that my theme this year is angel wings because I sure seem to have a lot of
different versions and it wasn't even planned. 

Lovely candles waiting for a new home...or two...or three...

More burlap stockings in cream...my favorite!

I thought I would also include some scrunchy ribbon in case someone is interested.

These nests turned out cuter than they appear. They are covered in white tinsel glitter and look so sparkly.

Candles with Jeanne D Arc paper...who doesn't need another candle?? I know I LOVE
candles so if these don't sell I won't feel bad at all. :)

I also made some ornies/hang tags out of vintage flash card numbers.
I thought they turned out rather neat looking.

I am off again...much to do before Saturday hits so I must keep these fingers
moving. I am afraid if they stop they will never start again. ha!!

14 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Oh my gosh Sandi, everything is just gorgeous!... I LOVE those little nests!... I didn't see any in your Etsy shop... are there any available other than the bazaar?... xoxo Julie Marie

Dorthe said...

Sandi,
so many treasures for your costumers to buy- all so beautiful, and lovely.
I can see you have used MANY hours creating all this sweet pieces, and I wish you MUCH luck this weekend.
Hugs,Dorthe

Faded Charm said...

You have been busy! Everything looks wonderful. Good luck!

xoxo
Kathleen

Unknown said...

oh. my. goodness!! gorgeous!!! ALL of it! wow...blown away here sandi! well done!!! sigh....

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Oh Sandi, the customers will be scrambling to get these gorgeous creations at your bazaar! Wish I could be there. Love all the angels! Best of luck to you - I know you'll sell a lot. :)

Createology said...

I am afraid my green envy is showing seeing all of your fabulous creations. Blissfully created...

Irene said...

Best of luck for the sale, hope you sell everything you don't have room to keep.

Unknown said...

you have been a busy beaver! Everything looks absolutly gorgeous! I'd buy it all :) Good luck to you and Merry Christmas!

countrycharisma said...

Wow! What beautiful items! Love the nests and candles. You have been busy, and bet you sell out when the public sees your wares! Have a great show!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

You have been working your fingers to the bone--I love it all! I am sure your bazaar will be sucessful!

farmor said...

I realy love the things you have made. I like the style. Lovely weekend to you. Farmor

marie said...

You have been busy! And everything is just beautiful! I love the star boxes in the previous post as well.
I feel the same as you about the things I see at craft shows...I would love to see some of these kinds of creations!!

Heaven's Walk said...

Wow, Sandi! You HAVE been a busy bee!! All of your projects turned out sooo pretty - and I know that you'll certainly have a successful day selling them! Have a fun weekend, sweetie!!!

xoxo laurie

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Sandi ~ oh how I wish I lived closer, everything looks gorgeous!! I am sure you sold out very, very quickly!
xo
me