Friday, December 12, 2008

Gifts of Love in the Mail ~

Isn't this the cutest ornament you have ever seen ? I received this paper doll flapper girl ornament from Marietta over at Sweet Old Vintage . I was very surprised to receive a lovely Christmas card from her in the mail and I could tell right away that there was something else in the envelope besides the card. Imagine my surprise when I opened up the beautiful card and found this adorable ornament! I have seen her ornaments in pictures online, but to see them in person...they are just amazing! I love how she included a pair of earrings to add to the ornament. One earring adornes the necklace around her neck and of course one is on her ear. I don't know where she got the idea to make these, but what a unique and awesome idea! I put her on my Christmas tree where she is right at home with all my other white and neutral ornaments. I need to come up with a name for her...I am thinking "Marietta" after her maker...:) Thank you so much Marietta!!! Blessings!

No comments: