Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Little time to create ~

Annika ~ 21 months old... Keira ~ 14 months old...
Allysha ~ 9 and 1/2 years old...
Jonathan ~ 2 and 1/2 years old.
I have had very little time to create lately, but I did make these Christmas ornaments of my grandchildren for my tree several days ago. I guess I need to get a better camera because these pictures do not show how sparkly they are. I used glass glitter on them and they just shine on my tree! I also made little banners to add to them with their names and the year and also embellished the banner with transparent glass glitter . I love how they turned out! I can't believe that my oldest granddaughter Allysha will be 10 years old next June! Where oh where do the years go??

I may be MIA this weekend as we are going to be celebrating Christmas with my children and grandchildren over the new year. Enjoy and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Hi Sandi... I want to get back to creating as soon as I get Christmas packed... Miss it.... Your ornies are cute... Have a great time creating New Year memories...