Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Treasures

I just had to show you a few treasures I received yesterday. I ordered this gorgeous glitter slipper ornament from Heather over at The Present Past and it came yesterday in the mail. I just love it! It is a nice large size to decorate with or it can hang on the tree as well. She packages her items so wonderful! I wish the pictures captured all the glitter that just makes it sparkle! Absolutely lovely! Then my best friend and I went out for lunch yesterday and she gave me this wonderful bottle brush wreath... Love her...Love this and love the colors!
She also gave me this adorable tinsel ornament ! I love all my treasures and am very thankful for friends and acquaintences.

1 comment:

Sweet Old Vintage said...

True Christmas Treasures.... Happy Holidays... Sandi.... Enjoy.....All the joys that are offered to us in many different ways....