Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Granddaughter's First Plane Ride~

My oldest son's wife, their 1 year old daughter Keira and her twin sister are out in Colorado on their yearly "sister trip". They flew out Thursday and and it was baby Keira's first time flying. I was told she did just great~
Happy , happy Keira...although I think she misses her grandma a tad...LOL ~
Baby Keira on her first airplane ride~
Pikes Peak summit. You gotta know these girls (daughter-in-law and her sister). They hike and run marathons and canoe and everything else you can imagine. True outdoors women...unlike me! I plant flowers and go for walks and that is about outdoorsy as I get. LOL Have a blessed day~

7 comments:

The Victorian Parlor said...

She's beautiful!

Blessings,

Kim

Bunny said...

How cute is she. ADORABLE

Anonymous said...

Adorable photos!

Feedsack Fantasy said...

I'm with you Sandi ... they are too active for me! Darling baby photos. TTFN ~Marydon

Lisa said...

Oh how sweet! So glad her first trip was a good one! I'm sure she misses grandma!! ;)
Hugs,Lisa

Joan@anythinggoeshere said...

I'm glad she did fine, I remember flying for the first time with my daughter and she screamed the whole time because of ear pain. I felt so badly for her!!!!!xo Joan

Mary said...

Oh, she's a darling! I loved the pic of Pike's Peak. I'm heading that direction next Monday!!