Sunday, June 7, 2009

Pink Flowers Abound ~

Today is church day again. Yay! We have a new pastor and I am anxious to hear him preach. Loved our last fill-in pastor dearly and desperately hated to see him go, but we must adapt I guess.
As I am heading to church I wanted to share some of my *PINK* flowers with you. Seriously thinking about it...that is about all I grow! Pink and white flowers mostly with some lavender mixed in. I have always been a pastel colors girl. I can't remember what these flowers are called. I purchased them already in the green pail and I love them ~
My pretty pink peonies getting ready to burst forth. I hope they hurry up because I am getting impatient! I see everyone else's already out, but mine must be more shaded. Isn't this impatien gorgeous? I adore the color and the sheen of it...just beautiful~ Have a wonderful and blessed Sunday~ Blessings~

8 comments:

Elyse said...

hi sandi,

what a pretty blog you have! your photos are lovely and the whole layout is so soft and sweet.

i'm off to check out your etsy shop.

happy weekend and thank you for entering my giveaway!

xo

Lisa said...

Beautiful flowers! Happy Sunday!
Hugs,Lisa

Nadine said...

What pretty pink flowers ~ thank you for sharing them with us!

Feedsack Fantasy said...

Our peonies have come & gone ... love the impatiens, haven't that color here. Have a beautiful day.
TTFN ~Marydon

Anonymous said...

I Love Peonies... Mine are just about to open. I plan on getting some more photos of them in all their glory!!
I love your green bucket with the pink flowers!!
Have a Blessed Sunday!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

June said...

I love all the pink blooms Ssandi. I love that pail with all the greenery and pink blooms. I can hardly wait for my peonies to bloom. I wait all year for them and then they're gone befor I know it.
I loved the tea party. Everything was just perfect.
Smiles,
June

debi said...

Sandi, your flowers are sooooo pretty!! I LOVE that soft green bucket.
You have the prettiest blog...love that embossed background.
Happy Sunday!
Debi

pinkkandy said...

pretty blog and I pray that you will love and lift up your new pastor always
God Bless
Kandy