Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Changes Coming...

With a new year come new changes and I am ready. I have wanted to change my blog template for quite some time now and have put it off, but I am going to take the plunge. I did tweak a few thing today such as fonts and colors etc. , but I am still not satisfied. I will be browsing for a new template and hope to have one in the works very soon...but you never can really tell how long this will take especially since I am still on dial-up internet...I know ,I know...I am back in the dark ages . That means it takes me 10-50 times longer for pages to load (depending on the day and the weather) so this may be a long drawn out process , but I will persevere. In the meantime, I will continue posting and reading other beautiful blogs that I have come to love. Blessings!

Sandi

3 comments:

Koleen said...

Thank you Sandy for your sweet comment. I look forward to visiting with you more. You have a very pretty blog.

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Good morning Sandi... I checking out a couple posts as I am having my cup of Java this a.m. Going to take down a few more Christmas items today and move around.. Tom carries them down the basement.... I am feeling pretty good now and look forward to being in my garden areas in a couple months.... We are still taking the trip if that is what God has in his plan and I am feeling good it is.... It will be mt first real trip ever so.... I will try to relax and enjoy.... Love your little creations....

Unknown said...

Love that photo Sandi! Good luck beautifying your blog!