Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day of Antiquing ~

I spent the day today in Allen, Michigan and had a fun time. I just love to browse others treasures and see what goodies have arrived since my last visit. They have at least 5 antique malls (two are huge!) and it takes me all day to get through them. Needless to say with all the *STUFF* that I saw I didn't find much at all to bring home with me. I did find a few vintage hankies and one other trinket, but that is all. Oh don't get me wrong...lot's of pretties, but none that I needed...I need to get back in the swing of things tomorrow. Blessings~

1 comment:

Koleen said...

Hi Sandy! Like your blog look in case I haven't told you. Glad you got to get out and go antiquing. I'm ready to, I'm tired of spending every weekend at home. I'm ready to get into something. Hope you're having a good day!