Thursday, January 29, 2009

Valentine Goodness ~

I thought I would share the valentine box that my mother decorated several years ago and filled with candy for hubby and I. She covered an old valentine box with vintage wallpaper and embellished it with lace, pearls ,ribbon and a large rose. Love it!

For those of you who are trying to follow my progess on my stairway wall I apologize. I have not had much time to work on it lately. Hopefully I can get to that soon. Also, the person I contacted about getting wall words has yet to get ahold of me so I am playing a waiting game there as well. I hope to get the wall repainted by this weekend and get things moving along. I do hope you have a day filled with unexpected blessings ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your Valentine box. Great idea and beautifully done.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Sandi!

I hope you will stop by Flatwoods Folk Art's Valentine's Blog party on the 14th! And join in if you have time! I posted about it a little bit back on my new blog ;)

Have a wonderful weekend ahead!