Tuesday, March 6, 2012

French Antiquing

I just finished doing my aerobics on my WII Fit and to change it up I tried the hoola hoop!
OH MY GOODNESS!
My hips and knees will never be the same. I hope I can get out of bed tomorrow. :)

 For now I am resting a bit and thought I would share my latest photos from Leslie's french booth
with you.  Love this french antique bird cage...thought it might go home with me, but I left it
for someone else to enjoy.

Lavender is one of my favorite herbs/flowers. It is always so pretty no matter
how it is displayed.

Aren't these clips amazing?? I know...I loved so many of her items, but I am running
out of room. So much so that I need to have a big sale this year since I no longer
have a booth to stock with my castoffs. :)

A neat piece of vintage iron

I know many of you out in blogland will love this piece !

I had to be very careful  while taking this photo that I did not get a reflection of myself  in
 the mirror. That has happened more times than I care to admit.

Just plain gorgeousness all around!

I will link up with Kathleen's White Wednesday again this week.
Hope you are all having a fantastic day!


16 comments:

WhiteWhispers2u said...

I hear you! I just started using our wii fit and yes you find muscles you never knew you had.Lol
I have become a French sob I am afraid.I have a friend who visits France twice a year and then hosts a lil sale.That's all I want is French goodness, never thought it would happen to me but it did.I have those lil clips and love them.I may go this fall if my friend goes again if not next spring.
Thanks for sharing~Cheers Kim

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great!! I have a place for just about it all!! LOL!!
Have a Great Day!!
Marilyn

Unknown said...

so many treasures! Oh yes...I LOVE those beautiful wooden rosary beads!

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Oh such lovely objects... Sending blessings Sandi...

time worn interiors said...

I'd like to get my hands on those clips!
Love all that stuff!

tot

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Love,love ...love this post...can I have all those things....please!!! x0

Maryann said...

Sandi~I LOVE LOVE LOVE every single one of your blogs! I check you out every day when I get home from work to see if you have added a new one! I sure wish you would come here and cook & decorate for meeeeeeeeeeee!! xoxo

chateau chic said...

This is a great booth with such wonderful unique items. I'm wondering where her booth is located.
Mary Alice

Anonymous said...

What are those clips for? Curtains? Wow,they are so cool!

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Sandi those are all wonderful treasures! I especially love those clips :)

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Love that mirror! TFS

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

What pretty french treasures! I love all of your photos.

~Shanon

Deborah said...

Hope you are moving around ok and haven't seized up! love the clips so gorgeous :)

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Anonymous said...

I so understand not bringing in anything else, AND the need to sell some. Beautiful items and very inspiring. Maybe I can have just a couple of things...

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Wow, they are all great! Fun..especially the clips. I'd have to have some of them too!

Barbara Jean said...

Love your finds.
The clips are awesome, and so is the metal piece.
And Jesus.....to think He did that for us.

love and blessings
barb