Saturday, March 31, 2012

More Arboretum pics and news!

For your viewing pleasure I have added a few more pictures of the Arboretum again today.
I love this stone gazebo!

The path up to the gazebo.


More pretty pictures of the saucer Magnolia tree.
Notice the bench rocker in the background?



When I first started taking photos I inadvertently had my camera set to "indoor" shots
so the photo above and two below are softer colors than the rest of the pictures.
After I noticed my boo-boo I set it to foliage and got much more vibrant pictures,
but I do like the soft colors in these shots.


Love the pink flowers against the stone wall.

And now for a bit of news....


EXTRA...EXTRA...EXTRA...


Read all about it !!

Blow the trumpets and let it be known throughout the land of blog that
another grandchild is soon to be born to the Boothman household!


 The queen proclaims that said arrival is to be in the eleventh month of the year 2012.
 This addition will be the king and queens 8th grandchild!


{This will also be our daughters fourth child and quite a surprise I might add}
I think she is doing pretty well after she got over the initial shock.  We are hoping for
a girl this time around, but will gladly accept whatever God chooses to send our way.
My daughter has some ongoing health issues, so prayers would be most
 appreciated for mommy and baby-to-be.

Happy Weekend!!






10 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Beautiful photos and very special news about a brand new grandbaby coming in November :)

Irene said...

That is good news. We will certainly keep her in our prayers. A little girl is always nice. But, boys are o.k. too. (the mother of two)

Bente said...

This is the most amazing photos I have seen in a long time. That little stonehouse and the magnoliatree. I had to see it over and over again. What a beautiful place.

Hugs Bente

Susie said...

SANDI, I'LL GLADLY PRAY FOR YOUR DAUGHTER AND SOON TO BE GRANDCHILD.
GOD IS GOOD. I LOVED ALL THE PICTURES OF THE GAZEBO AND TREES. NO WONDER YOU LOVE GOING THERE.SMILES, SUSIE(She Junks)

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Those pictures are magical--

Congrats on the new Grandbaby--and prayers for your daughter.

Connie (aka LOU) said...

Congratulations! AND yes, sending prayers up for a healthy pregnancy and healthy birth. Your pictures are gorgeous whatever the settings were. Magnolias was one of my mom's favorites so it has a special place in my heart. Thanks for posting.

Pleuntje said...

Beautifull pictures of all those beautifull trees. And I will pray for you all. XXX Love Petra

Heaven's Walk said...

Just like what I picture heaven is like, Sandi. ♥ And congratulations on your soon-to-be grandbaby! What a blessing! :)

xoxo laurie

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Congratulations!!!
These photos were a beautiful intro to this exciting news!

Barbara Jean said...

Great pictures. lovely place.
congratulations on another grandchild. They are truly a gift from God
blessings
barb