Friday, March 16, 2012

A special gift

I received this special birthday gift from my daughter when we visited them a couple weeks ago.

What makes this gorgeous bracelet so special?

Number one: I LOVE IT!
Number two: She always knows exactly what I love and gives me something from the heart
Number three: She is my daughter


Isn't it gorgeous?  What is better than the Eiffel tower and Paris? It has such pretty french charm.

Thank you dear daughter. Once again you blessed my heart and my soul!
Love you!

13 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Such a beautiful bracelet, what a thoughtful daughter. Hope your Birthday was extra special.
Hugs Lynn

time worn interiors said...

Awh! How sweet! I love it!
tot

Bente said...

That was just gorgeous. I have never seen a bracelet like that.
You must be a fantastic mum, to get a fantastic daughter.

Hugs Bente

Josie said...

Super sweet :)

Betty said...

What a thoughtful daughter and a beautiful bracelet!

Happy Birthday!
Betty @ Country Charm

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Absolutely beautiful. What a lovely gift.

Susie said...

Sandi, What sweet bracelet. It would look great with you wearing something pretty in pink :):) Lucky girl. Smiles to you, Susie(She Junks)

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Very, very pretty bracelet. What a wonderful daughter you have!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Tres jolie!

Unknown said...

oh how sweet...the bracelet AND your daughter! lucky you! ;)

Sweet Old Vintage said...

I also think the braclet is lovely... Charming gift... Enjoy

Amanda Kaake said...

Aw, you made me weepy. I'm so glad you like it. I <3 you mom!

Irene said...

What a great gift, and especially from a great daughter.